Sunday, November 9, 2008

Why is it that i've done homework all weekend, but still Sunday night I feel like I'm cramming to get everything done?

I have a new outlook on group projects.
I have done intense group projects since my freshman year and as the classes get harder and the projects keep on coming the groups get lazier and lazier. WHY!?
I am so sick of group projects and pulling more than my own weight. I understand the importance of group work & why professors stress the expierence but honestly when it comes to the real world of work I do not know what kind of company in their right mind would ever hire such lazy, irresponsible people.
I wish I could somehow make known to professionals my responsibility and extra work that goes into group assignments.

Thanksgiving can't come soon enough.
I miss my family.

No comments: